[RBS] FIRE EXTINGUISHERS - ORDERS STILL BEING TAKEN

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sat Jun 29 23:37:52 IDT 2013

You're a responsible person, and of course had all of the 'expected' safety
paraphernalia in your home in chu"l.

Have you tried to acquire a fire extinguisher here yet?

After seeking to purchase a fire extinguisher from every place I imagined
they'd be available, I discovered they must be ordered from a company that
manufactures them.  In order to make them available to the neighborhood, I
decided to provide distribution for those in the area that seek to obtain
one.

They're 3 kg., gas הלון 1211 (not powder which dries out and needs to be
continually refilled), able to put out all types of fires - wood, plastic,
kitchen (oil, etc.), electric.  According to 'tav teken', guaranteed for 3
years.

They're currently on sale from one manufacturer on-line for 360 nis plus

45 nis delivery charge (down from 449 nis.)  I am able to provide them for
350 if you come to my home to collect it; 370 if you want delivery to your
home and you're in Beit Shemesh/Ramat Beit Shemesh.

I'm sure they don't need to be 'sold' - suffice to say every home, gan,
office, etc., should have at least one!

Please indicate your desire to order a fire extinguisher as well as whether
or not you require home delivery by replying to this email.

I'll have them available just as soon as I get enough orders, most likely in
a week or two on a Friday.  I'll need you to drop off the money in cash when
you place your order; then I'll phone you within a few days to one week when
I've obtained them.  My home number is 02-999-3470.

Wishing you all a safe summer!

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

p.s. Some listers have pointed out to me that it's possible to purchase a
fire extinguisher from an auto parts place.  True - and it's a small 1 kg.
affair, for the purpose of putting out chalila a fire in the car.

It is NOT appropriate for home use, we shouldn't know from it!

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM