[RBS] drop off ironing resumes

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 08:18:46 IDT 2013

 Drop off ironing resumes this Wednesday!
You can drop of Wednesday July 3 anytime (outside my front door)

Just leave your clean clothing in a bag with a note including your name
and phone number
One hanger per item

This week will be run a bit differently

Since it is erev the 9 days, there will most likely be a lot of
ironing dropped off so please, please make sure
your name and number are on a LARGE piece of paper in each bag you
drop off. I really want to avoid confusion.

You can drop off Wednesday through Thursday 8pm
Also, drop off on Motsi Shabbos & Sunday til noon.
I will call you to arrange pick up times.

Drop off at Sderot Nahar Hayarkon 26 Apt 5
Third floor in the elevator

All shirts come with starch on the sleeves and collars.

Please specify if you want (for an additonal charge)
#2 extra starch (starch entire shirt) (.50 agarot)
or
#3 extra heavy starch (starch entire shirt twice before ironing) (1 nis)
You may write that on the note with your name and number.

Marti
992-1859