[RBS] Check out our many properties for sale and rent!

Shoshana Weis Realty weisshoshana at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 12:45:58 IDT 2013

*PROPERTIES FOR SALE*
*
*Special Opportunity - Beautiful large corner villa in the new section on
Nechusha, a neighborhood exclusively for the Modern Orthodox.  Nestled in
the rolling hills of Emek Haela, only 15 minutes from Bet Shemesh, this
beautiful scenic location is minutes away from Route 6.
 This neighborhood hosts an excellent Elementary School, that services the
whole area.  250 meters on 2 floors, includes a 60 meter separate unit.
 The great outdoor space, includes a wrap-around garden and huge balcony
upstairs.  A must see for those that are looking for quality of life in a
suburban setting.  2.95**
*

Nof Harama,  Limited opportunity, 190 meter cottage, large
garden/balconies, expansion options, 5 minute walk from Hayarkon, low price
1.7-1.75

Dolev, 3.5 rooms, balcony, a/c, machsan, covered parking, prime location
1.25

Dolev, 3 room, 1st flow, elevator, challal, 1.17

Dolev, 4 rooms, machsan, balcony, covered parking, a/c, 1.23

Dolev, 5 rooms, a/c, machsan, balcony, 3 way air-flow, covered parking, 1.44

Ein Gedi, 4 rooms, 70 meter garden, a/c, upgraded kitchen, view, private
entrance, challal 1.32

Ein Gedi, 5 room duplex, a/c, balcony. garden, parking, 1.5

Ein Gedi, 6 room duplex, beautifully finished, a/c, bars, screens,
ens-suite, gorgeous view, 2 machsanim, 1.85

Luz, 6.5 room duplex, a/c, large balcony, big salon, 3 way air flow, 1.8

Luz, 5.5 rooms, a/c, balcony, new kitchen, new bathrooms + floors, great
neighbors! 1.5

Katlav, 6.5 room duplex, c/a, machsan, balcony, 1.55

Lachish, 5.5 rooms, a/c, large garden, desirable block, 1.6

Matta, 4 rooms, low floor, a/c in every room, balcony, custom kitchen,
en-suite, 1.25

Micha, 6 room duplex, newly renovated, a/c. view, separate lr/dr, 3 way air
flow, 3 balconies, 1.5

Mercaz, 4 room, a/c, balcony, central location, 1.18

Nachshon, 5 room garden apt, ground floor, a/c, porch, upgraded kitchen,
,machsan, 1.65

Refaim Area, 10 room cottage, 240 square meters, large, separate suite,
highest standard, upgrades throughout, gorgeous view.

RBS Gimmel, 5.5 room, 300 meters, 2 floors, extra unit, garden highest
standard, under 2.0

Sorek, 4 Rooms, low floor, a/c, machsan, 1.35

*Summer rental*
*
*
Zavitan, 7 room duplex, eat-in kitchen, playroom, a/c, garden and view.
 3000 nis/week, negotiable.
*
*
*RENTALS*

*
*
Machsan, Mercaz area 1000 - 1500/month
Dolev, 3 rooms, private entrance, 3500/month
Meor, 4 rooms, 4300/month
Matta, 6 rooms, 6500/month
Dolev 1 room/ 1800/month
Dolev 2.5 rooms, 3200/month
Machsan in the Mercaz 800/month
Dolev 40 meter office, 1700/month
Dolev, 3 rooms, 3800/month
Arugot, 4 room duplex, 4000/month
Ein Gedi 5 rooms, 5900/ month
Lachish, 4 rooms/4000 month
Lachish, 2 rooms, 2300/month
Ein Gedi 6 rooms, huge garden, 6900/month
Kishon 6 rooms, fully furnished, 6500/month
Timna 8 rooms, 8500/month

For a full listing of our  properties please call, we would be happy to
assist you!

*
*
*Shoshana - Broker*