[RBS] Does Your Computer Want to Make You Scream?!?!?

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Jun 30 16:11:13 IDT 2013

PC INTEGRITY IS THE #1 ENGLISH SPEAKING COMPUTER REPAIR COMPANY IN TOWN!!!

Now servicing customers for almost 12 years!

We specialize in hardware and software troubleshooting on PCs and laptops.
We set up and troubleshoot home and business networks.
We also sell and rent computers, laptops and cellular modems!!!

Call PC Integrity for a HOME appointment or bring your computer to our
professionally equipped lab.
(We also do remote repairs!)

We are located in Migdal Hamayim across from Canyon Na'aimi.
Now you can bring in your computer for evaluation while you go across the
street to shop at Osher Ad or have breakfast at one of the many new
restaurants!

We are just a phone call away!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415