[RBS] If you are in high tech...

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 10:58:51 IST 2013

...you may want to help an Israel High Tech Fair
at Brooklyn College.  Please pass on to anyone
you think would be interested.  See below.

The contact person is my genius cousin, Moshe Berman,
who has already written a dozen (or more by now) apps
for the IPhone, and does other high tech stuff I cannot
begin to understand.

Thanks
Shoshanna Schilit

Blue Technology Expo
Share Israel through Technology

What are we doing?
We’d like to run an event at Brooklyn College in Brooklyn, New York, highlighting Israeli
technology. Anything from software to biotechnology is fair game. The idea is to have
somewhere between 6-10 tables, each showing some of Israel’s amazing work. The
ultimate goal is to allow students to experience Israel through technology.

When are we doing it?

We’re running the expo on Tuesday, April 16. It’s gonna be a blast!

Who’s involved?

The Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Computer Science Department at Brooklyn
College, the Brooklyn College Computer Science Society, and a couple of hot Israeli
startups are behind this. Waze and Glide are sponsoring swag to give out. Oh, and a
few students are coordinating too.

How can I help?

We’re looking for folks to man tables, and talk to students about Israeli technology. If
you have a startup or background doing some serious technological innovation in Israel,
we’d love to talk to you about coming down. Also, we’re making limited edition tee shirts
to give out. You probably want your logo on them. If you’d like to put your logo on our
tee shirt, that can be arranged as well. You’ll have to send your logo and help cover the
cost.

Can we participate if we’re in Israel?

Most definitely yes! Do you want to sponsor swag? Do you have literature or multimedia
for us to give out? Are you going to be in New York on April 16? Got a New York office
that can send a representative? If you answered yes to any of these questions, please
don’t hesitate to ping us.
How do I sign up?
Contact Moshe Berman:
email: mosheberman at icloud.com