[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 23:06:15 IST 2013

BSM 10/10

Dear Friends,

I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.

Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Best Market on shemesh.co.il now:

http://shemesh.co.il/best_market.html

New: The Best Market gift card !

For more info ask the front desk or click on

http://www.shemesh.co.il/best_market_also.html

** This Sunday we will kasher the meat department for Pesach. The
department will be closed then. **

The store no purchase needed:

Sano Javel 2 liter for 7.90 sh.

Sano toilet 1 liter for 7.90 sh.

Sano Sushi wipes for general cleaning for 7.90 sh.

Sano forte grease remover for 7.90 sh.

Sano clear window spray 1 liter for 7.90 sh.

Pringles large 2 for 13 sh.

Heinz ketchup regular/hot 2 for 16 sh.

Shampoo/conditioner Pinuk 700 ml for 10.90 sh.

Baby Badin fabric softener for 12.90 sh.

Sivan tissues 2 for 10 sh.

Pri Niv olives with pits and rings for 5.90 sh.

Telma honey cornflakes for 12.90 sh.

Cif general cleaning 4 liters for 21.90 sh.

Beigel dag dag 400 grams for 9.90 sh.

6-pack Sano paper towels for 9.90 sh.

Hellmann's light mayonnaise 389 grams for 9.90 sh.

Thin Mozarella pizza 2 for 18 sh.

For club card holders only and no 79 sh.minimum purchase needed.
Materna Mehadrin 700 grams for 44.90 sh.
Huggies diapers for 44.90 sh.
Colon Laundry detergent 6+2 for 44.90 sh.
Finish double package of dishwasher salt for 14.90 sh.
Pickles in brine +20% Eden for 2.90 sh.
Pledge furniture cleaner for 9.90 sh.
Magic sponge Sano for 3.90 sh.
Telma granola bars Shuli,Oogy,Cocoman for 13.90 sh.
Osem mana chamah for 4.90 sh.
Honey nut cheerios for 17.90 sh.
Molett toilet paper red heart for 28.90 sh.
Palace wet wipes for 2.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables:

Carrots,white cabbage,fennel  for 2.90 sh per kilo.

Packaged garlic  2 for 12 sh.

Insect free vegetables 3 for 10 sh.

Red grapefruit,oranges in bag for 2.90 sh per kilo.

Watermelon,yellow/orange bellpeppers for 4.90 sh per kilo.

This veggie/fruit sale is from Sunday till Wednesday and does not require a
79 sh purchase.

Shavua tov !

Alon Frank

Best Market

Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)

RBS A

Tel: 02-6335809

Opening Hours:

Sunday till Wednesday from 8:00 AM till 22:00 PM.

Thursday from 8:00 AM till 23:00 PM.

Fridays and arvei chag from 8:00 AM till 14:00 PM.

Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 22:00 PM.