[RBS] Pearls in time for Pesach

Pearls Of Joy bsheva at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 07:32:30 IST 2013

    Unbeatable quality of pearls at unbeatable prices, come check out our great selection of  round pearls (A,AA,AAA quality), tear drop earrings, Keshi pearls, pearls ranging in size from 5mm-11mm.
Pearl stud earrings starting at 25NIS. Genuine cultured pearl Bracelets starting at 35NIS, necklaces starting at 75 NIS. All the pearls I sell   are real pearls with sterling silver clasps (14kt Gold clasps are also available). They come in white, pink, lavender and black (only the black ones are dyed). I even have multi-colored strands (pink white and lavender mixed). You can order any style in any length or come design your own.

Our pearls are great gifts for Bat Mitzvah, birthday, Anniversary, Teacher appreciation or anytime gifts!

   Are you a kallah or Chosson looking to buy pearls for your kallah? I  have an unbeatable offer for you, call for details.

    Singer
   Ramat Beit Shemesh א

 Pearls of Simcha
  0527688416