[RBS] New Bag for Pesach? Stroller Bag Sale, last week for custom orders b4 Pesach

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:06:57 IST 2013

Handmade stylish and functional bags for all life stages.  From baby bags to beyond my bags are designed and handmade with attention to detail.  I work hard to create a product line where stylish can be practical too. The pockets are where you need them, the seams are enclosed so you can't see them, a design that makes sense.  Finally you can say you have found 'the bag', because if I don't have it in stock I can design and make it for you.  Put the FUN back into FUNctional.

Buy for yourself or send my website link as a nudge to someone who will buy a present for you :)

I am making way for new stock so these stroller bags are on SALE!!  Instead of 180 shekels they are 130 shekels each!!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112740308/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112737208/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/87199268/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108499057/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag

STROLLER LINERS/INSERTS!!!!!  150 SHEKELS EACH, NEUTRAL AND BRIGHTS
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499684 (new stock uploaded)

Diaper and Wipe Bags with MACHINE WASHABLE changing mat
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495 (new stock uploaded)

These are some ideas for 150 shekels each.

How about a new purse/wallet?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7803633

A lovely double zipper bag?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963

COMING SOON, A RANGE OF 3 ZIPPER BAGS IN NEUTRAL COLORS AND FAUX LEATHER

How about a stroller re-vamp?

The MUST HAVE stroller caddy sells locally for 180 shekels  SELLING FAST!!! NEW STOCK UPLOADED, OLD STOCK ON SALE!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499678
I am making way for new stock so these stroller bags are on SALE!!  Instead of 180 shekels they are 130 shekels each!!!  LOCAL SALE ONLY, NOT ADVERTISED IN MY ONLINE SHOP
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112740308/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112737208/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/87199268/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/108499057/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag

New Baby Gift Ideas

Diaper and Wipe Bags with MACHINE WASHABLE changing mat
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495 (new stock uploaded)

The MOST STYLISH AND USEFUL diaper bag you've ever had :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499675

yoga/Pilates mat bags
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10954448

I live locally in RBS Alef, or you can shop online for a gift to send overseas.

www.traceylipman.etsy.com
999 2735
familylipman at gmail.com

Tracey Lipman