[RBS] New - Bug Free AND PESTICIDE Free Greens availble in the Beith Shemesh area

tara Mizel applecrazy3 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 13:39:09 IST 2013

Great news!  The launching of Bodek2go in the Beit Shemesh/RBS area is happening this week and we are the local distributors. The products on the website include Pesticide-Free and Bug-Free greens, frozen products, organic packaged foods, sulfite free wines and gourmet vegetables. Please see the website for all products available for sale.

http://www.bodek2go.com/

This week all the sprouts are on sale.

If someone is interested in receiving products this week order by Monday evening. Please remember if you order you are obligated to purchase the items. The products will be brought to RBS on Wed. and be available for pick up or delivery that evening.

Email applecrazy3 at yahoo.com with any questions.

We look forward to providing you with delicious and nutritious products!

The Liebers
RBS Residents