[RBS] Guest House

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:41:40 IST 2013

For our upcoming Bar Mitvah, G-d willing, we'd like to host all our guests in one place, and be able to eat together in one dining hall.  We checked out Mendlowitz's place in Moshav Yishi, but it's booked.  We're prefer not to travel too far away from home, if at all possible.  Any suggestions/recommendations welcome.  Obviously, one major attraction would be airconditioning since the Bar Mitzvah is Parshas Sh'lach, the very beginning of June.  Lower prices are also attractive.
Thanks,Rochel Black