[RBS] Phone number for Bank HaPoalim - RBS A branch?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Mar 4 10:34:43 IST 2013

FYI:  the only number to reach any Bank HaPoalim in the country from now on
is *2407.  When you're asked to enter your t.z., do NOT enter the first
number (in my case '0') but DO enter the last number (sifrat bikoret.)

Grrr!   Computerized customer service!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

  _____