[RBS] FYI: Arieh King's tomorrow night class at the Israel Center / plus, a Pesach Tiyul

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Tue Mar 5 21:40:43 IST 2013

Two amazing things coming up from Israel Land Fund, one for a Pesach
tiyul, the other a class they are giving in the Israel Center tomorrow
night.  Be sure to catch at least one of these!

(If you have heard Arieh speak, you know what a riveting teacher he is
-- and he presents material that is not being covered anywhere!)

Details:

1.  If Jerusalem is really dear to you, do not miss this one evening
class...

A Palestinian state already exists in Jerusalem and Jews aren't welcome!

Back by popular demand, Arieh King, founder and director of the Israel
Land Fund, will speak at the Israel Center - 22 Keren Hayesod - on
Wednesday, March 6 at 20:30 about the uncontested land giveaway in
Yerushalayim.

When he last spoke at the OU Center before the recent national election,
he presented disturbing new realities that Israel faces in its Eternal
Capital: eight Arab neighborhoods already exist where Jews can be
arrested if they try to enter, and where Palestinian Authority electric
company transformers and water company meters are already operational.

King will present newly-shot video depicting these "facts on the ground"
and discuss what can be done to counter them and to help the Israel Land
Fund to acquire all the land of Eretz Yisrael for the Jewish people.

Don't miss this informative session and grassroots organizing event. Due
to limited seating available, reservations can be made with Yoel at the
ILF: 02 622 3195 oroffice at israellandfund.com - 30 NIS/25 NIS OU members.

2.  Israel Land Fund Annual Pesach Tiyul in Jerusalem

Due to Demand:
A newly scheduled tiyul in English will take place, B"H on Wednesday, 27
March, Chol Hamoed, between 14:00-18:00.

During the bus trip we will visit E1 -- Mevaseret Adumim - a region
everyone is talking about between Jerusalem and Ma'aleh Adumim, and we
will hear an explanation of why a Jewish presence in E1 is necessary for
the sake of Jerusalem's future. We'll go into details about the usage of
area E1 by Israeli politicians and about international pressure
regarding the issue.

We will visit Shimon ha'Tzadik's tomb which again is attracting a large
number of Jews who guard and daven at his grave, and we will meet the
pioneering Jews who live in the Shimon ha'Tzadik neighborhood and
Nachalat Shimon.

We will enter the international airport at Atarot, abandoned since the
year 2000 -- we will visit the terminal and runway and receive
explanations on the severity of its abandonment during the period of
Ehud Barak's government.

We will visit the pioneers of settlement in east Jerusalem who stand
against daily pressures from a hostile population and a government that
acts to hinder every attempt at new Jewish settlement: in Beit Hanina,
Beit Tzafafa, Sha'ar ha'Mizrach, Nachalat Shimon and more...

Experience the shocking reality of a city in whose heart lies a wall, a
city divided! We will see areas to which entrance is forbidden for Jews,
and it all is happening under the Likud government of Netanyahu-Lieberman!

The tour's route:
Har Shmuel, E-1 -- Mevaseret Adumim, the abandoned Atarot airport, Beit
Hanina,
Ma'alei ha'Zeitim, Shimon ha'Tzadik
Hebrew: Wed., March 27th - 17th of Nissan, 10:00 -- 14:00
English: Same day, 14:00 -- 18:00
Leaving from and returning to Binyanei ha'Uma -- Price 60 shekels --
order today -- limited spaces - Contacts: Yoel or Michael -- 02-6223195
- www.israellandfund.com -- office at israellandfund.com

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org