[RBS] Quality Assurance Position available

Mandy Gaziel mandygaziel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 20:37:35 IST 2013

We are looking for a quality assurance employee for our Jerusalem facility,
with at least 1 - 2 years experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical
world (ie NOT software QA) to join our team.

MUST have worked within a Quality Management System regulated by European or
FDA standards.

We are looking for someone with "QA eyes", ie sees the fine details and is
meticulous in their work, and has worked successfully as part of a team.

Experience with Design Control, CAPAs, Internal Audits, Investigations, etc.

Good English writing skills and computer savvy.

Please email your CV to mandy at syntezza.com.

Only suitable applicants will be answered.

Thanks

Mandy Gaziel

QA Manager

Syntezza Molecular Detection Israel, Ltd.

10 Hartom Street

Har Hotzvim Technology Park

Jerusalem, Israel 91450

Tel:  +972-2-586-4026 Ext. 120