[RBS] Did You Miss This?

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Mar 7 09:59:04 IST 2013

Did you miss the Yeshivas Pirchei Shoshanim, Issur V’Hetter Smicha Program,
with Rabbi Don Channen.

If you are considering this program, but couldn’t join the introductory
meeting, here are some of the main points:
•        We are starting a chaburah, beginning the Sunday after Pesach
(April 7), learning 2 lessons per week, with a chavrusah (or by yourself);
we can provide the chavrusah, or you can bring your own.The chaburah will be
officially learning at BTYA, corner Refa'im and Luz in RBSA
•        3 nights per week of very guided preparation, with access to the
maggid shiur (Rabbi Channen – a tremendous expert and a very warm and
approachable person) as a shoel u’meishiv, and 2 nights per week of an
amazing  live shiur.
•      Capability level is variable (beginners will spend more time with the
provided English sheets; more advanced learners will spend more
time learning the actual seforim mentioned in the sheets).
•        100 NIS per month, with subsidies available (don’t let financial
issues stop you – we’ll work it out, no matter what).
•        In just over a year, they could be calling you “Rabbi”.
•        Sun-Thurs, 8:30-10:00 PM, in BTYA. (Time and location of
preparation is somewhat flexible.)
•        Show up on April 7, 8:30 PM, and try it out!

For more information, contact Ayton Lefkowitz at aalefkowitz at gmail.com or
054-569-6255.