[RBS] Don't waste the rest of the school year

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Mar 10 07:31:45 IST 2013

If you have been trying to cope with reports from the school that
continue to label your child as uncooperative, disruptive, disorganized,
or ADHD, please read this.

Some of you will have tried therapies or meds and are not satisfied with
outcomes or methods.  Others of you don't believe in meds, but aren't
sure what else to do.  Both categories of families can find effective
help at JFS, with approached not used elsewhere.

Please email or phone for information, before the school year is gone
and the problem still waiting for next year.

Also for those who need, we teach a parenting technique that is second
to none, and simple to learn.  Best of all, it gets results according to
the standards valued by the parents.  That includes internet usage,
something that should be closely regulated by all parents, regardless of
"religious level".  Too much time spent not exercising or daydreaming,
can render a brain unfresh for learning and growing!

And of course we are here with a full staff for all your pre-Pesach
stress needs or any other mood challenges in your family or marriage.
All our services are confidential and comfortable.

Shavua tov,
The JFS team

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org