[RBS] Tax and Salary Reminder for Freelancers and Others

Tax Pay Help taxpayhelp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:33:12 IST 2013

Thoughts of Pesach start to take over right about now, but don't forget
that the tax year is underway, and if you are earning money, email us to
make it legal and safe.  TaxPay makes it easy, without opening a tik (file)
and with no headaches for you.

We're happy to help.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

--
TaxPay, serving all of Israel
Build more income... eliminate headaches.