[RBS] Pesach is nearly here-sign up today for Pesach cleaning with the experts

[RBS] Pesach is nearly here-sign up today for Pesach cleaning with the experts

jerusalemexpresscleaning at ymail.com jerusalemexpresscleaning at ymail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:27:11 IST 2013

We specialize in:

Pesach Cleaning/KASHRUT
Residential Properties
Commercial Properties
Vacancy Cleaning (move-in/move-out)
Vacation Properties

Why choose us?
We consider your happiness to be our primary definition of success. We
strive to deliver a thoroughly enjoyable customer experience, along with
the best housekeepers on the planet.
We are taking a high-tech, high-touch approach to housekeeping, and are
revolutionizing an industry as old as dirt itself.  Many companies will
promise you the world and fall short when it comes time to deliver.
We like to keep our promises, and we think our army of happy clients and
proven track record speaks volumes. We are Jerusalem Express Cleaning
Agency, and we specialize in knocking your socks off.
10% off your first cleaning service with us.
10% Off if you are Oleh Hadash If you give more than 3 days notice an
additional discount can be arranged
All of our cleaning should meet/exceed your expectations
Do not forget our 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee whereas we will
come back for free and correct any problem that is not right. Visit our
website for more details www.jerusalemexpresscleaning.com
<http://www.jerusalemexpresscleaning.com/>
email us at info at jerusalemexpresscleaning.com
<mailto:info%40jerusalemexpresscleaning.com>
call us at 054.5735615 or 054.6191985