[RBS] Last week accepting your leftovers for struggling family's...

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 11 10:52:52 IST 2013

B''sd

	This is the last week of the food recycling program of RBS before
Pesach.

Once again, I would like to thank all of you that have offered your
leftovers for our needy families.

If you have ONLY mehadrin fish, cheese, meat , chicken or salads, please
call or write me ONLY at  the address below and we can arrange a
convenient time for us to meet or to pick it up from you.

Tizku Lmitzvos!

Beryl Shmuel
hotslucha at bezeqint.net