[RBS] LAST CHOPPED LIVER BATCH BEFORE PESACH !!!

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 22:32:10 IST 2013

Dear Friends,
This week I'll be making my last chopped liver pate batch before pesach.
PG, I'll resume my chopped liver business the week of April 12th.
Please note that I'll do deliveries on Thursday and Friday morning this
week.
Please order as soon as possible,so you won't miss out !!!
Email orders can be send till Wednesday 22:00 PM the latest.
The chicken liver is OU Fleish and is kashered within 72 hours of the
shechitah.
The chopped liver comes in 150 gram tubs and cost 25 sh each.

Thank you for buying my chopped liver pate and I hope to serve you again
the week of April 12th.

Chag kasher vesameiach!
Alon Frank.
052-6996047.