[RBS] Ride for Pollard's Release

Likud Bet Shemesh likudbs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 23:16:20 IST 2013

 Join Moshe Feiglin this Friday, 4 Nissan/March 15 for a bike trek, 28 km
from Tzomet Eshtaol to the US consulate in Jerusalem, one KM for each year
of Jonathan's imprisonment.

In front of the consulate, we will call upon the US president to free our
brother, Jonathan Pollard. Leaving at 7 am sharp from Eshtaol junction,
exit from route 38 to route 395. See map at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/JewishLeadership?fref=ts for exact
route.

For those few people who cannot ride their bikes fast uphill for 28
kilometers in the heat, you can meet up with Moshe and the other riders
along the way, or at Mt. Herzl in Jerusalem at about 12 pm. (See map).

Remember, this is a tough trek and it's supposed to be very hot on Friday.
This trek is on the responsibility of the participants. Bring lots of water
and high spirits. We look forward to seeing you.