[RBS] two wonderful vendors in rbs to recommend

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at 013net.net
Thu Mar 14 12:25:00 IST 2013

I would like to highly recommend two wonderful vendors here, who might be a
little less well-known. This is completely unsolicited; I simply want to
share great experiences with all of you.

1.	Travel Deal booked my husband and I for a Shabbos at a Jerusalem
hotel for 80 shekels less than what the hotel quoted me, so basically just
by making one phone call I saved money! And they gave me great service even
though I wasn't doing a big fancy group booking. I was very impressed.

2.	Optica 280 (under Yesh) is a most amazing place to buy glasses. They
have literally hundreds of frames for 280 shekels, all inclusive (including
scratch coating, etc). but the best part is that the service is above and
beyond. Like seriously. Any problem we've had has been taken care of-without
extra charge, and I'm talking about kids' glasses which tend to, um, well,
y'know.break!!!

Happy cleaning!

Riva