[RBS] NATURE OUTING WITH RABBIS ADAM FOR GIRLS AND BOYS (separate days)

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 12:10:23 IST 2013

Great Nature outing!!

Hiking in the hills, having a BBQ, seeing bugs, nature, climbing in caves
and a lot of fun!

Thursday, March 21st for girls and Tuesday March 19th for boys.

We will be meeting at Park Dolev (across from Carlebach Shule)

Must bring a hat, water, food and snacks to BBQ. (bun and hot dog provided).

Cost is only 50 ns pre-paid.60 ns day of hike.

Pre registration a must. For ages 8 and up. (great for teens as well!!)

Girls hike: Meet at Dolev Park at 3 pm

Boys hike: Meet at Dolev Park at 4 pm.

Parents can come for free - take a break from Pesach preparations! (or just
send the kids like you always do!!)

Call Leora at 0773535030 or 0524420585 - I'll be going to the girls hike as
well!!

Leora and Eliezer Adam