[RBS] COMMUNAL SHABBAT HAGADOL MEALS

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 17 14:43:01 IST 2013

The first annual (iy"H) communal Shabbat haGadol meals will take place in
the dining hall of Ulam Beis Shlomo, Nachal Maor 25.

Catering will be provided by Mama Delicious, Badatz mehadrin kashrut, Yoreh
Deah, Rav Mahpoud. The meals will be sumptuous, the zmirot and divrei Torah
both spontaneous and arranged, and the experience promises to engender good
pre-Pesach warm fuzzies!

We may also have the zchut of hosting a newly wed couple for whom our meals
will be their sheva brachot!

Registration and payment in full must be made by Tuesday, March 19.  For
information and reservations, please email me or phone 02-999-3470.

Sincerely,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM