[RBS] oops! drop off ironing service address

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 14:16:04 IST 2013

Just noticed the address wasnt listed
It is Yarkon 26 apt 5

This week I will be accepting ironing as usual however, if I see that
more than I can handle before Pesach is dropped off, I will post on my
door that I wont be accepting any more.
So bottom line is, please drop off your ironing early this week.
That way you will be assure of getting it ironed.
Plus, there is no ironing all next week.
I will resume accepting ironing Tuesday April 2nd (Isru Chag).
Chag kasher v'sameach to all.

------------------------------------

4 simple steps to ironed clothing:

1. Just put it all your clothes in need of ironing into a bag

2. Add a LARGE note listing your name and telephone number.

3. Include one hanger per item

4. Drop it off anytime from Sun til Thursday noon.

You will usually get a call within 24 hours telling you it is ready
for pick up & how much money to bring.

Pick up times are: Sun-Thursday 3:30PM until 9PM

No Friday pick up

Or you can call to set up an appointment for pick up

Drop off at Sderot Nahar Hayarkon Apt 5
Third floor in the elevator

All shirts come with starch on the sleeves and collars.

Please specify if you want (for an additonal charge)
#2 extra starch (starch entire shirt) (.50 agarot)
or
#3 extra heavy starch (starch entire shirt twice before ironing) (1 nis)
You may write that on the note with your name and number.

You can email me for a price list.
Many satisfied customers.

Marti
992-1859