[RBS] The Life and Times of Rav Elyashiv, ZaTzal

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 19:43:36 IST 2013

Join the only showing of the sell-out movie:

Masechet Chayim (in Hebrew), 102 minutes of video about the 102 years of Rav
Elyashiv's life.

At 9 PM, Ulam Shabsai, in Beis Tefillah, the Motzaei Shabbos of Chol HaMoed
Pesach (30.3).

For men and boys.

30 NIS pp. For group tickets ONLY: 052-761-3613.

I don't know anything about this, just forwarding information I received.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"

Working for a strong Likud.for the long-term future of Am Yisrael