[RBS] more FREE things

Tova Persoff mermaid2 at zahav.net.il
Wed Mar 20 20:18:55 IST 2013

We have too many things and have decided to give some of them away..

1.       meaty frying pan- good condition- not used in over a year

2.       two dairy pots- fair condition- still very usable- each has a cover

3.       various glass serving dishes- all parve

4.       coasters for cups- never used

5.       glass sundae dishes- 2 different sizes - 2 large- 2 small

6.       beautiful glass cookie jar with screw lid

7.       1 large glass beer mug (can be used for other beverages as well)

8.       thermal cup with lid (useful in car)

call or email if interested - there may be a few other items I have
forgotten to list..

best

tova 0544-768-300