[RBS] Saidels Bakery still delivering for Shabbat HaGadol

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 21:44:31 IST 2013

Saidels Bakery will be baking as usual this week .
You may still order challahs, challah rolls, breads and all our goodies this Shabbat (Hagadol).

Please visit our website www.saidels.com for more information and to order online.

You may also order by phone at 09-7941222.

We deliver to Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have pick-up points in both Bet Shemesh and Ramat Bet Shemesh or we can deliver to your door (10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Bet Shemesh is at:
Shoshana and Chuck Levine, Rechov Shimon 66 (Sheinfeld cottages), Tel. 02-9992670, between 13:00-15:00. PLEASE PICK UP PROMPTLY BETWEEN THESE HOURS, or call if you can’t come on time.

Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1. Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
NEW! NEW!For your convenience we have added another, additional pick-up point in Ramat Shilo at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Saidels Bakery is Kasher Lemehadrin under the supervision of the Karnei Shomron Rabbinate and all our ingredients are Badatz.

Shabbat Shalom

Les & Sheryl Saidel

Saidels Bakery - "Baked with Love"
Tel: 09-7941222