[RBS] Unsolicited Recommendation for "Zumba with Jo"

Yitzy & Yaffa Berger yyberger at yyberger.com
Wed Mar 20 23:02:48 IST 2013

Ladies, if you haven't tried Zumba with Jolene Sonnenberg, put it on your
"to do" list now! I won a free month of Zumba, and I have really enjoyed
myself this month. The songs are very catchy, and the moves are easy enough
for everyone to master. It's a wonderful way to exercise and have fun at the
same time.

Zumba classes take place on Monday and Wednesday nights at 20:30 at the RBS
Matnas on Dolev. Motzei Shabbat, classes are at 20:30 for now, on Moshav
Zacharia, just south of us on Rte 38.

To our health!

Yaffa Berger

RBS A