[RBS] Israel Land Fund Annual Pesach Tiyul in Jerusalem

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Wed Mar 20 17:58:05 IST 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Israel Land Fund - Annual Pesach Tiyul in Jerusalem
Date: 	Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:16:07 +0200
From: 	Israel Land Fund <office at israellandfund.com>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients:;

Bs"d

_*Israel Land Fund Annual Pesach Tiyul in Jerusalem*_

*
*

*Wednesday, 27 March, Chol Hamoed, 10:00-14:00*

During the bus trip we will visit E1 – Mevaseret Adumim - a region
everyone is talking about between Jerusalem and Ma'aleh Adumim, and we
will hear an explanation of why a Jewish presence in E1 is necessary for
the sake of Jerusalem's future. We'll go into details about the usage of
area E1 by Israeli politicians and about international pressure
regarding the issue.

We will visit Shimon ha'Tzadik's tomb which again is attracting a large
number of Jews who guard and daven at his grave, and we will meet the
pioneering Jews who live in the Shimon ha'Tzadik neighborhood and
Nachalat Shimon.

We will enter the international airport at Atarot, abandoned since the
year 2000 – we will visit the terminal and runway and receive
explanations on the severity of its abandonment during the period of
Ehud Barak's government.

We will visit the pioneers of settlement in east Jerusalem who stand
against daily pressures from a hostile population and a government that
acts to hinder every attempt at new Jewish settlement: in Beit Hanina,
Beit Tzafafa, Sha'ar ha'Mizrach, Nachalat Shimon and more…

Leaving from and returning to Binyanei ha'Uma – Price 60 shekels – order
today – limited spaces

Contacts: Yoel or Michael – 02-6223195  – office at israellandfund.com
<mailto:office at israellandfund.com>

In addition, the ILF is revamping its newsletter and switching to an all
new format. We only send about 10 emails per year, focusing only on the
most critical updates. We're excited about the new format and you should
receive the first edition in a few days. As always, if you'd like to
unsubscribe from our list, just reply to this email with the word
"unsubscribe".

Thanks for your interest in our work and from all of us here at the ILF,
have a chag kasher v'sameach!

Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services
Personal, warm, and affordable

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org