[RBS] How big is a k'zayit? Pre-Pesach Interview on the size of a k'zayit with Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim

Machon Shilo toratheretzyisrael at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 11:51:14 IST 2013

Are we really obligated to eat as much matzah at the Seder as some will tell us? Do some of us really need to resort to buying oat matzah? What is the real size of a k'zayit? Machon Shilo's HaRav David Bar-Hayim
clarifies this issue in an interview which he gave a few days ago. Here is the link:

 http://machonshilo.org/en/eng/component/content/article/34-featured/630-how-large-is-a-kzayit-an-interview

HaRav David Bar-Hayim, head of Machon Shilo, bears a vital message which offers a bridge between the halakhic and hashkafic reality of today and the geulah of am yisrael for which we have been yearning. The Rav's teachings may be found at: http://machonshilo.org/en/index.php