[RBS] Daniel Viflic 2nd Yahrzeit, Aliyah l'kever Sunday at 10 a.m.

The Viflics viflic at 012.net.il
Fri Mar 22 14:17:45 IST 2013

Dear Listland,

We would like to inform the community we will be going up to the cemetery on
Sunday at 10 a.m, for our dearest Daniel hy'd 2nd Yahrzeit.   It is very
hard to believe that it is already 2 years.

I know people will be very busy, however all are welcome to join us.

Bezerat Hashem may the mashiach come soon.....

Wishing you and your family a Shabbat Shalom
and Chag Kasher Ver Sameach
The Viflic Family