[RBS] Wishing all a CLEAN chag sameach!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 24 22:25:33 IST 2013

On behalf of Machie Reichenberg of "The Home Team Pesach Cleaners" and all
of the guys who worked with us this year ~

to all of our current, former and past clients,

we'd like to say it's been our honor to help you clean for Pesach, and hope
in the merit of all the efforts of Am Yisrael, that we see the geula shleima
speedily in our day!

Chag kasher v'sameach,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM