[RBS] Update: Refael Yoel Ozer ben Chaya Malka (2 year old who was hit by a car in Clifton, NY)

Yehoshua (Jeff) & Minna Levinson jamlevinson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:04:47 IST 2013

I received the following update on Hillygram:
"I just wanted to give an update to all who would like to know. The
doctors took him out of his induced coma. During the last week we were
able to see that he can move his arms and legs, he can see and hear
and his swelling has gone down. Baruch Hashem. However this is just
the beginning of our journey. He needs to learn to walk, to talk to do
everything again. He still has hundreds and hundreds of fractures in
his skull and face. He needs some surgeries to try to correct some of
the large ones. We are hoping to go next week sometime to a special
pediatric rehab hospital so he can begin all his therapy. The doctors
say that the first 6 months are crucial. That is when the brain can
relearn the most. So please keep davening and doing mitzvos for our
little Yoel!!!!!!"   (this quote was sent
to Hillygram as a quote from the mother)

--
Yehoshua & Minna Levinson
Nachal Ayalon 13/6