[RBS] I need a study buddy to pass my driving license theory

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:19:03 IDT 2013

I need a study buddy.  I have to take the theory test to get my driving license converted to an Israeli one (long story)  I can only take the test in English and I need a study buddy to help me learn it all (it looks like they used google translate and it makes no sense).  Is anyone else studying for the test and can spend 10 mins a day on the phone with me and we can learn together.  I know its the only way I can get it done.  Its super boring so will only work if you are trying to learn it too :)
--
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com