[RBS] Save our history and beautiful view.

Tzvi Sperber tzvi at jroots.org.uk
Thu May 2 20:29:34 IDT 2013

Tomorrow morning outside BEST

Please come and sign a petition tomorrow, to turn the hills around Ramat Bet Shemesh into a National Park - "Eretz David"
We have some exceptional sites of great importance to the Jewish people that have been in the last few years. found
All of these and the beautiful scenery and wildlife will be swallowed up by the continued building of Ramat Bet Shemesh ד & ה.
Now we can stop this destruction of our history and turn this area into a National park.

This is our chance to determine the future of the area.

Tomorrow 3 stations in RBS & BS:
Best
Super Hatzlacha
Big
Chamim Ve Ta'im in Kibbutz Lamed Heh.

Tzvi Sperber
JRoots
Director
+972528741977

Tzvi Sperber
Director
 e: tzvi at jroots.org.uk
 m: +972 52 8741977

t: +44 (0)20 8457 2121
f: +44 (0)20 8457 2127
a: JROOTS, 379 Hendon Way, Hendon, London, UK, NW4 3LP
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organisation. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organisation accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the sender, please reply to this email with a subject of "Unsubscribe"

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.