[RBS] Now you can finally take control of your health....

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Fri May 3 16:56:55 IDT 2013

This week, I finally "gave in" and watched a documentary  called,"Fat, sick
and nearly dead".

It is the  fascinating 6 month story of an Australian businessman who was
ill and cured himself with a safe and inexpensive diet and finally life
style change/s. Not only did he wean himself from ALL the medications he was
on,...including treatment for an Auto-Immune disease, but lost every kilo he
needed to lose and went from looking aged  fifty to looking ten years
younger,...ALL in half a year!

After watching this with your spouse/parents and/or  the other important
people in your life, you may wish to contact me about a new Juicing "Co-op
"which is beginning right here in RBS/a. It is invisioned  to include a
"membership" fee of NIS60 shekel and the juice will cost  less than HALF
what you would pay for such a thing in a health food store.

Take advantage of this super unique opportunity and watch this right away!

Best,

Beryl Shmuel Bell
hotslucha at bezeqint.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpLQwWKb3l8