[RBS] Dear Fellow Parents

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sat May 4 23:15:57 IDT 2013

Last night , when doing out Sayeret Horim patrols, we saw many perfectly
fine local youth, sitting or walking around at 1:00am.
At the same time, and even earlier, we saw some less-fine and
less-normative young adults (above age 18) hanging out and drinking in many
parks.  In fact, we have noticed a new crowd in our neighbourhood  - kids
who came to Israel for the year that come to RBS for shabbat and spend
friday nights drinking in our parks (which , by the way, is illegal) .
Our thought, as volunteers was that , as in driving, even when you know
that your kid and his// her friends are totally fine, setting a curfew
keeps them away from the "other guy".
Something to think about