[RBS] Shipping or moving?

kef.intl at ymail.com kef.intl at ymail.com
Sun May 5 12:58:29 IDT 2013

Our experts will help you find the lowest quote for the best service for
shipping/moving to or from Israel.

It is a free service.

We are a highly experienced shipping company.   We search among our
agents to find the best price for you at the best level of service.

www.kefintl.com <http://www.kefintl.com/>
**Feel free to ask for our very informative pamphlet on shipping and
rights.

Kef International Shipping, Realty, and Relocations since 1979

Israel 02-673-5043, US 1-866-425-5224

Canada 1-647-955-3602 England 44-203-129-6901

Fax US/Can 12018753232.

www.kefintl.com <http://www.kefintl.com/>

Visit us on Facebook  [Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerusalem-Israel/Kef-International-Reloca\
tions/166468236709357>

__._