[RBS] The Gelt Center - 0.5% on Checks!!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 14:34:22 IDT 2013

Shavua Tov everyone!!

YES - 0.5% on Checks!!
NO, this is NOT new, it is simply not well-known! Indeed, many are unaware of the extent of our exclusive financial servicesHere's how our 0.5% deal on checks works: Those who do not need their money immediately are welcome to leave their checks with us and receive the special rate of only .5% commission. Money is sent 5 days later to your Israeli bank account. Those who prefer to have cash after five days can take their money at 0.6%. The minimum size check to qualify for this service is $1500......Just another way the Gelt Center is working to save you money and give you choice.Looking forward to seeing you soon!Best regards -Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie AronRBS GELT CENTER - Financial Services* Local * Trusted * On-Time *Nahal Nitzanim 1RBSA Shopping Centervoice: 02 992 3719fax: 1532 992 6308