[RBS] Summer MEGA Mall is June 3rd, limited space for more vendors

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun May 5 15:56:35 IDT 2013

Talia and Tracey's Summer Mega Mall will be B'H on June 3rd at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, RBS A.  As in the past we will have morning and night hours.  Vendors will need to commit to being there in the morning and night.

We are looking for new vendors who will add something different to our list of popular past vendors as we have limited space left.  If you would like to sell at the mega mall please email rbsmegamall at gmail.com with information about the product you would like to sell.  There is very little space left so please respond asap.

Tracey and Talia
--
Tracey Lipman
www.traceylipman.etsy.com