[RBS] RIMON REALTY-The Name You Trust! New Projects and our exclusives!

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Sun May 5 23:02:47 IDT 2013

CALL US TODAY FOR OUR FULL PROPERTY LISTING-02-999-1000!

Our - Exclusives......

1. NEW: Exclusive: Katlav 3 room, 1st floor, 895,000 nis

2. NEW: Exclusive: Dolev 5 room, elevator, machsan, parking, views,
upgrades
    1, 350,000 nis

3. NEW: Exclusive:Kishon 6 room, cottage, renovated, garden, expansion
options,
2, 200,000 nis

4. NEW: Exclusive: Noam 4.5 rooms, machsan, sukkah porch. call today for
the price!

5. Exclusive: Uriah 5 rooms, 2nd floor, eat in kitchen, views 1,285,000 nis

6.  Exclusive: Micha 6 rooms, 90m garden, large living room/dining room,
custom kitchen, private entrance, renovated 1, 880,000 nis

7.  Exclusive: Refaim 4 rooms,  a/c, machsan, view 1, 195,000 nis-reduced!!

8.  Exclusive: Shimshon, cottage 6 rooms, garden, rental unit, a/c, massive
porch, expansion options 2, 250,00 nis.

9. Exclusive: Nitzanim 4 rooms, porch, storage, parking, chatzer 1, 125,
000 nis-price reduced!!

10. Exclusive: Sorek 4 room, large chatzer 1,090,000 nis

11. Exclusive: Katlav 5.5 rooms, panoramic view from a huge porch, master
bedroom en-suite, central a/c, cvrd parking, machsan 1, 590,000

12. Exclusive: Micha 400m luxurious villa, 100m living space, 200m garden,
5 bedrooms and bathrooms, renovated to a high standard-one of a kind
3,350,000 nis

plus many other properties......

NEW PROJECTS:

Rimon Realty is marketing hundreds of  homes that will be built in the near
future for a wide variety of people . Whether you are interested in a small
apartment or a large private home, we can advise you on the perfect home to
fit your needs and desires. Call today!

Chose from:

Gimmel 1: A new neighborhood in the advance stages of construction for a
wide ranging Hereidi population.

Mishkafayim and Mem 3: A new Anglo neighborhood adjacent to RBS A with
spacious apartments and cottages.

Gimmel 2: A new neighborhood catering to a Hasidish and Litvish population.

RBS Gimmel

4 room, covered parking 1, 020,000 nis

4 rooms, stunning views, large sukkah porch, ready in a few months 1,
085,000 nis

5 room garden apartment 1,240,000 nis

5 room duplex, penthouse with option for 1 more room. great view, good air.
Very large salon and kitchen. Nice size balcony 1, 420,000 nis

5 room, 200m garden, gorgeous views, parking, machsan, total privacy 1,
500,000 nis

Cottage 220m, quiet location, gorgeous views, garden, porch 1,770,000 nis

Rentals

Ayalon 3 room 3200 nis
Dolev 4 room, large mirpeset 4400 nis
Ramat Shiloh 6 rooms 7000 nis
Uriah 3 room with large garden, furnished 3600 nis

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT RIMON:
"The Most important quality in a real estate broker, in my opinions, is the
ability to understand the needs of the client, and to put that set of needs
before any conflicting motivations.

I felt that Rimon distinguished themselves by searching for the exact fit
without ever applying pressure. If you want an honest broker that wil
listen, understand what you want, and put YOU first.... call Rimon."

M.Shaw
Monsey,NY

--
Shira Lasry