[RBS] 3 weeks until the next Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 11:06:02 IDT 2013

Dear List,

A bit more "Sefira counting" to go...We "count" on all of you to come donate blood and save lives!!!
If you gave at the February drive, you can give at thisdrive. (See the Statistics page at http://www.shemesh.co.il/bd/BloodDriveStatistics.htmlfor the statistics from the pastdrives.)

Here are the details:
DATE: Sunday, May 26, 2013 (17 Sivan 5773) (NOTE that this our last drive before the summer. With end-of-school-year celebrations, vacations, etc., people don't think about giving blood. Unfortunately, the need for blood is always high. Our drive is very important to helping MDA replenish and maintain our precious nation's blood supply!!!)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other restrictions apply. For details, see our website at www.shemesh.co.il. Click the Teddy Bear!

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood). Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

RIDES: Rides to/from the drive can be cheerfully arranged. Please contact me if you'd like a ride. Get a group together and we'll bring all of you!! We've provided rides from as close as the Sheinfeld neighborhood and as far as RBS...so far!
As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at MDA who do!!

Kol Tuv,

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)