[RBS] NEW at Belgian Gourmet:SUGAR FREE Parve Ice Cream

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Mon May 6 15:12:27 IDT 2013

BG3/10

INTRODUCING: SUGAR FREE GOURMET PARVE ICE CREAM

Machpud Hechsher!

Many of my loyal customers have contacted me to request a sugar free
product in addition to the existing products we offer;  They mention how
much they love our product and ask for something suitable for their family
members or guests who are Diabetic.
 We are now able to provide you just that: A coconut milk based, sugar free
ice cream, TRYour Mango Coconut & Tropical Pineapple!

This SUGAR FREE Ice cream comes in 450 gr containers.
.
Belgian Gourmet does not skimp on quality; we make sure to offer you only
the freshest, most natural & highest quality ingredients available on the
market.
Cost per container is 39 nis.
Feel free to contact me to get more information.
To order call 054-533-7773  or reply to this email.

Belgian Gourmet
Unbelievably Parve Ice Cream