[RBS] COLMAR HAS MEAT FOR YOU, FOR SHABBAT AND DURING THE WEEK

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 08:29:50 IDT 2013

Call us to find out what we have for you for your Shabbat and weekday
meals.

Our coldcuts are great for lunches during the hot weather. We have corned
beef, pastrami, roast beef, pickled tongue.

Brisket cooked in either Savoury or Honey/Mustard sauce

Uncooked briskets and corned beef nicely trimmed [for an extra 10NIS we will
cook,slice and vacuum pack these items for you too]

Try our individual meat pies and chicken and mushroom pies [looks like a
shtrudel]

Chopped, Danish and Pickled Herring  and Kichel

Roast Chickens, Flattened Chickens in either BBQ or Savoury or
Honey/Mustard sauce and Crumbed chickens  also available.[Auerbach or to
order a hechsher of
your choice]

For a BBQ we have boerewors, burgers and excellent matured Entrocote steaks

UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HA MAOR.

The meat is either RABBANUT REISHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR SHEIRIT YISRAEL.

Our phone numbers are  02 992 3334 or 054 776 4573/4

Have a good week,

Margaret and Colin

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!