[RBS] WARNING - suspicious man

Kaminker minker at netvision.net.il
Tue May 7 12:50:47 IDT 2013

Yesterday, our 11 year old daughter was approached by a man near park ayalon
in RBS A on the way home from school (around 3:45).

He asked her for directions, requested she come closer to the car so he
could hear and asked her to get into the car to help him find the street he
was looking for.

Luckily she is well versed on what to do in such a situation and quickly
left  the scene.

The man had a dark beard, kippah and was in a white vehicle.

After speaking with the police they said that if such an occurrence should
happen again to call them ASAP so they can send their people out to the area
to investigate (unfortunately, it was a couple of hours later until I was
able to call).

Please discuss with your children.

B'sorot tovot,

Chana