[RBS] FW: Villa Tehila 2013

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 11:05:17 IDT 2013

An RBS resident is posting this.  I've been on these get-aways in the past, and found them extremely restful, giving me much energy and strength to carry on with my life.  Highly recommended.
Rochel Black
The complete treat for women you’ll never
forget!

The Villa Tehilla Tamuz
Get-Away of 5773-2013

in rustic Rosh Pina!

The English-speaking, religious woman’s
dream...

 Come prepare for the
summer with renewed vitality

   Amazing view of
Hula valley and Mt.
 Hermon   Lovely rooms with cozy, stunning decor, indoor jacuzzis   Heated salt-water swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi, sauna in peaceful,
private gardens
Beautiful, meditative gardens and lanes   Fountains, birds, fish & farm animals   Rooms
both nurturing and practical with small kitchenette areas. Air conditioned/
heated   Terry
robes, towels, soap, shampoo, linens included   Healthful,
tasty L’Mehadrin food:   Soups, salads, fish, chicken,
legumes, whole grains.   Workshops
in English : Torah shiurim; creative arts; exercise; health.

 All meals and
snacks kosher l’Mehadrin: Eda Charedis, Landau, Rubin

Fruits and vegetables B’Datz

Register ASAP… limited number of beds /
rooms… 2 nights, 2 ½ days

700sh each / 3 women per room,

 950sh
each / 2 women per room

1600sh each / 1 woman per room

Monday -
Wednesday

Yud - Tet  Tamuz / June 17 - 19

Bring your friend, mother, sister,
mother-in-law, grandma—they will all love it!

 Call

 Talie Kramer or Eydl Reznik (04) 682-7665 or
050-322-0433

 to register ASAP!

or email: atskramer at gmail.com