[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for Aliyah Coach

shellie grafstein grafsteinshellie at gmail.com
Wed May 8 11:05:01 IDT 2013

 I saw a request on the list for Aliyah Support. My family used Daniella
Krause for 6 months and she is fantastic.  She knows the system in the
schools, the contacts and how to get things done. She has made a tremendous
difference in my childrens’ lives in their respective schools. She
interfaces with the schools and gets your child what he needs!

 She is very practical in creating 'what needs to be done' lists and
following up with them. She is also a very caring, loving person who is a
great ear for all issues related to shalom bayis, children . aliyah and I
am sure a myriad of other issues.  Her address is kosherfamily at gmail.com.
Good luck.