[RBS] Long shot: did u find a BLUE ARMY TIK IN GAN SOCCER ?

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed May 8 18:18:42 IDT 2013

My sons tik/backpack  disappeared (was stolen?) last night in Gan Soccer in
Jslm.  It is a royal blue army tik with the name HERSCHEL BELL  and his
pluga   information on it. In the tik were glasses, sun glasses, clothing ,
running shoes, some random papers.  If you by chance you are in or near Gan
Soccer and see any of these times we would be thrilled to hear from you.
Leeba Rosenthal
077 78 555 11

Shimon Bell
054 465 6500