[RBS] Supermarket Price Distortions

Dovid Witkowski sunin_sagi at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 21:07:54 IDT 2013

My very recent shopping expeditions to both Yaish and
Zol Po provided the following price anomalies, viz:-

At Yaish a small Hellman's mayonaise had a 7.29 sticker, but at the checkout it registered 12.99.
At Zol Po a bottle of Carmel Red Ridge clearly marked down from 41.90 to 29.99 registered at
the checkout at the higher price. In both cases the lower figures were the store's selling prices.
Is this just unfortunate 'oversight' or is there something we're not being told? I think we should be
told. An anxious public awaits........

Dovid Witkowski