[RBS] another break in

joshua riber compubear_613 at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 22:38:56 IDT 2013

last evening a neighbor's dira was burglarized while the family was out.
quite possibly the perpetrators saw them leave. 2 strangers asked a little girl in front of the building if the family was out.
perhaps increased vigilance may help.
1. scan the area if you leave for any loiterers and try not to make it obvious if a whole family is going out.
2. instruct children not to speak to strangers about anything
3. report any out of place looking individuals
perhaps we can discourage the criminals from victimizing our citizens.
only good news
josh riber
rbsa resident